Wednesday, February 4, 2009

haha love this article saying about liverpool

I pick this article from Manchester united official website.. here it is:
Paddy Crerand welcomed Liverpool's last-gasp win over Chelsea on Sunday.Prior to the Anfield clash, Sir Alex Ferguson had joked, "I hope they both lose, that would be a good result." But although the Merseysiders later emerged with all three points, Paddy still feels it was a positive outcome."Liverpool winning didn't bother me," said Paddy, in his Monday night show on MUTV."I would have preferred a draw but the one thing I didn't want was a Chelsea win because I think they're a bigger threat. I think Chelsea are a better all-round side than Liverpool."Optimistic fans of United's arch-rivals might point to a possible omen following Sunday's match, but Paddy won't be persuaded."There was a statistic on television, I think from Andy Gray (Sky Sports), that when Liverpool last did the double over Chelsea, they won the league. They've done it now this season but I honestly don't think Liverpool are a threat in the title race."The threat to United now is United themselves. Injuries and things like that are the only problem now. I fancy United strongly to win the league championship."
get off my back liverpool!..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails