Wednesday, December 31, 2008
2. Not using a retinoid: Retinol, a form of vitamin A, is the only topical ingredient proven not only to prevent lines and wrinkles but to minimize the ones you already have. Past the age of 30, I recommend seeing a dermatologist for a higher-concentration prescription retinoid (like Retin-A, Differin, or Tazorac, for example), but there are also many great over-the-counter creams that contain lower concentrations of retinol. I like Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Night Cream, and SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0.
3. Spending too much on skin care: Splurging on the beautiful packaging and luxurious scents of pricey boutique skin care lines can feel wonderfully pampering -- provided you know that it's absolutely not necessary for great skin. In fact, many of my favorite products are made by drugstore brands, because those companies have the large budgets for top-notch research and development. If you have to choose, put your money toward that prescription retinoid, and buy the rest of your regimen at the drugstore.
4. Getting facials: Yes, that's right -- you can strike facials from your skin-care budget and actually be doing your skin a favor! Studies show that as many as 80% of people break out after a facial. Aestheticians often don't know which products are right for the skin of each client, and may use ingredients that can worsen acne, or essential oils that tend to irritate sensitive skin. Even if you don't break out, there are really no long-term benefits to facials.
5. Washing your face at the wrong time: Always wash your face after you rinse out your hair products and conditioner in the shower, never before. Many conditioners contain pore-clogging isopropyl myristate and other hair products often contain coconut oil -- both are common acne-causing ingredients that you don't want to leave on your skin.
6. Not using sunscreen every day: Not just for your trip to the beach. Not just during the long summer days. Every day. Yes, it's important to be even more vigilant if you plan to spend lots of time in direct sunlight. But incidental sun exposure typically accounts for more of our lifetime exposure to ultraviolet rays than those days at the beach. Walking to and from your car, dashing out of the office for a sandwich, or sitting outside for a few minutes adds up -- make sure you're covered with at least SPF 15, every day.
I really hate virus. they destroy all my microsoft word data. i have update my karspersky anti-virus, but then they still there inside my PC. why are these virus really trouble?? makes me headache. all my research proposal, my CV, my important document, letters all missing and gone..they eat it and destroy it. Now I have to make it all again. fortunately I have make a little backup. but must still cautious bcoz this virus can come again and again. hate them.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
besides SC magnificient effect on wound healing, people also do eat it as a wonderful dish. but hey, I never ever taste it. maybe not..hihihi.. their shapes is so cute and beautiful isn't it? the skin is soo smooth like a jelly..=)
isn't it delicious to eat???..hehe
Monday, December 29, 2008
Sunday, December 28, 2008
born in JB now lived in KL.
have worked for bout 7months in UKM KL. Luv my job much.
in my spare time, like to try new recipe experiments.
I love to listen to mp3s especially taylor swift musics-soo beautiful
love cat and teddy bear much. can say animal lover too.
simple minded person and not so complicated.
love to watch EPL n of cos Chelsea no. 1 fan..=p
favorite colour is blue, white and also pink.
i don't like people who are annoying and backstabber
future plan, to fulfill my hope to complete master n Phd degree.
do believe that people still have chance to change if they could find the chances.