Monday, December 29, 2008

it just a draw!!! ..so sad.~





last night I'm so disappointed with the match result between my favorite club, Chelsea FC and Fulham FC. Fulham was not one of the biggest club but how come Chelsea can't tackle this cheap opponent..why chelsea???..makes me so frustrated..at 1st half, I was shocked coz Anelka and Ballack were not in the eleven..I really think that they both act as a key strategy to Chelsea..so big Phil has to think wisely b4 putting another player to replace them..now liverpool so far in front. just hoping liv will lost in 1 game, so Chelsea could chase after them..chelsea must win this season..!! anyway, Lampard, u're the big saver for Chelsea in this game..thanks to you a lot..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails